Some people prefer to give In-kind gifts instead of a monetary gift. In-kind giving allows you to provide vital resources through the donation of tangible goods.
Please take a look at the attached Wish List and contact Patricia Wojtowicz, Development Coordinator at (313) 463-2014 to schedule a drop off.
July 2018 – Wish List
Attention Covenant House Family! If you are able to help, we are in need of the following items. Thanks in advance.
Hygiene Products (full size)
- Sunscreen (new)
- Ethnic Hair Products (Pantene brand preferred)
- Body Lotion (Vaseline brand lotion preferred, men’s and women’s scents)
- Men’s Undershirts (white and black)- all sizes (new)
Bedding & Linen
- Bath Towels (new)
- Regular Twin Size Sheets (new)
- Bed Sets – Twin Size (new)
- Pillows (new)
Clothing & Shoes
- Men’s Jeans – (especially waist sizes 30-38) (new and gently used)
- Belts – Men and Women (new and gently used)
- T-Shirts- Men and Women -all Sizes (new)
- Male and Female Garment Bags (new and gently used)