We rely on the generosity of our community to meet the needs of our youth. If you are interested in donating clothing, toiletries or other items, we ask that you follow the following guidelines before making a donation. Due to limited storage space, we are unable to accept donations without an appointment.
- We accept donations Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:30am – 4:00pm.
- In order to drop off a donation, please make an appointment with Patricia Wojtowicz, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313.463.2014.
Don’t want to drop donation items off? Donate from anywhere by ordering from our Amazon Wish List by clicking here! Items will be delivered directly to our shelter. The items on our Amazon wish list are urgent needs at Covenant House Michigan. If you would like a tax acknowledgment form for your generous donation, please email Patricia Wojtowicz at email@example.com.
September 2018 – Wish List
Attention Covenant House Family! If you are able to help, we are in need of the following items. Thanks in advance.
Hygiene Products (full size)
- Hand Sanitizer (new)
- Deodorant both men’s and women’s
Clothing & Shoes
- Men’s Jeans – (especially waist sizes 30-38) (new and gently used)
- T-Shirts- Men and Women -all Sizes (new – especially Men’s size M)
- Men and Women clothing (Large, XL, XXL, women’s plus size) (new and gently used)
- Laundry Bags
- Bath towels/wash clothes