We rely on the generosity of our community to meet the needs of our youth. If you are interested in donating new clothing or other items, we ask that you follow the guidelines before making a donation. Due to limited storage space, we are unable to accept donations without an appointment. We are no longer accepting used clothing with the exception of GENTLY used business attire.
Amazon Wish List
Donate from anywhere by ordering from our Amazon Wish List! Items will be delivered directly to our shelters. When placing an order on Amazon, please email Patricia Wojtowicz (email@example.com) with your name, address and contact information. We would love to thank you for your gift!
In-Kind Donation Drop-offs
Covenant House Michigan, Detroit campus:
- We accept donations Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:30am – 4:00pm.
- In order to drop off a donation, please schedule an appointment with Patricia Wojtowicz, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313.463.2014.
- Due to limited storage space, we are unable to accept donations without an appointment.
The Detroit campus is currently accepting new items such as jeans, athletic/jogger pants, hoodies, t-shirts, bras, underwear, shoes, bathrobes, belts (smaller sizes needed) and college-sized backpacks. We will also accept gently used jeans and shoes.
If you decide to ship directly from a vendor, please make sure that you label it with Patricia Wojtowicz’s name so we know it is a donation.
Covenant House Michigan, Grand Rapids campus:
- We accept donations Tuesday and Wednesday between the hours of 9:30 AM – 2 PM. Due to limited storage space, we are unable to accept donations without an appointment.
- In order to drop off a donation, please schedule an appointment with Kirsten Emerson at email@example.com or 616.608.1388 X2.
The Grand Rapids campus is currently accepting only new items including men and women’s sweat pants and hoodies, solid color tee shirts, belts, boots, gloves, coats, ladies hygiene products, pillows, thermal lunch bags, twin sheets, comforters and blankets, and backpacks.